– A cake walk by Bourbon & Baker at 6:30 p.m.
– A performance from Flight Risk aerialists
– ARTastic kids’ project
– Gallery Trunk Show at Strecker Nelson West Gallery
– “Emily’s Third Thursday Bash”, a fundraiser hosted by The Chef Cafe
– Local artists displaying their works including henna, portraits, painting, and pottery on the sidewalks of Poyntz
– Featured music from The Grateful Dudes, Sally Vee of Sally and the Hurts, Brian Nelson from Drunken Roots, and more
– Food or drink specials offered from Downtown restaurants and bars
Grab a bite from any of the local downtown eateries and enjoy one of the many drink specials offered from our restaurants and bars. Then explore what’s new in the neighborhood – activities will be available for those young in age and young at heart, your favorite downtown shops will stay open late, and there will be something new to discover every month.