MANHATTAN – Come see art exhibits, enjoy various performers, and listen to live music as you peruse Poyntz.
Then explore what’s new in the neighborhood – activities will be available for those young in age and young at heart, your favorite Downtown shops will stay open late, and there will be something new to discover every month.
Every Third Thursday of the month from May to September, Downtown will offer new and interesting things to discover. May highlights include:
- A bike safety event and ride at 7 p.m. hosted by Pathfinder
- A European-style display of ready-for-purchase bouquets from Steve’s Floral
- Live fashion models featuring the latest styles in The Boutique’s windows
- An X-Wing demonstration at The Village Geek
- Henna design done by Ann Warren inside Connected Fair Trade
- Live music by Manhattan High School Gold Orchestra and other local musicians
- Local artists displaying their works on sidewalks of Poyntz
- Food or drink specials offered from all Downtown restaurants and bars
Each month will offer different specials features. All artist and musical talent has been coordinated by the Manhattan Arts Center.